JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Essential Oil Workshop
Basic Aromatology Workshop
for private home use
Including a practical Home Pharmacy Model
Presented by Philippe Lismont
This workshop will enable you to use essential oils in your home environment in a preventive, effective, safe and easy way for everyday ailments.
It is a durable natural, holistic and cost effective way of taking care of yourself and your family while respecting the equilibrium of the organism as a whole.
Main Topics of the workshop:
- What is an essential oil?
- General concept of Aromatology.
- Origin, extraction and physical properties of essential oils.
- What kind of Essential oils qualify to be used in Aromatology?
- How to read a label and recognize good quality essential oils?
- Main properties of Essential oils and their mechanisms of action.
- Different methods of administering Essential oils in a safe and rational way.
- Precautions of use and storage.
- The concept and content of an essential home pharmacy/first aid kit.
- The properties of the 12 selected essential oils and 1 essential oil capsule.
- How to choose your essential oils for the blend you need?
- How to use other essential oils not included in our selection?
- How to define the dilution of your essential oils and how to choose the best carrier?
- The basics of making and calculating blends, volume, mass and percentage.
- The safe use for babies and small children.
- A closer look at a selection out of the 100 blends and 300 ailments included in the syllabus.
- Essential oils and vegetable oils as natural dermocosmetics for beauty.
- Practical and hands-on personal blending to integrate all of the above.
- Discussion, practical tips and advice on the use of essential oils.
Duration : 16 hours divided over 2 days from 09h00 – 17h00.
Investment : R1650.00, upfront payment.
Including : * Syllabus including 100 blends to assist with 300 ailments.
* Booklet “Chemotyped Essential Oils and their synergies”.
* Essential oils and carriers used during the workshop.
* Tea and coffee are provided. Bring your own lunch.
* 10% ongoing discount on all future purchases after completing the
workshop, excluding special offers and other discounts.
Venue : Dates and venue to be confirmed (contact us for more details).
Min. Attendees : Gauteng: 6
Other locations: 12
The Workshop is presented by Philippe Lismont, Aromatologist trained in Belgium & France, and is based on French Aromatherapy, also called Aromatology or Scientific Aromatherapy.
We organize advanced and custom tailored workshops on request as well as product presentations. When invited to lecture or present at a private home, there are special benefits that apply for the host.
For bookings contact Philippe on 082 565 9229 or email email@example.com
|Back||Back to top|